Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Abigail Jean Adams

Six years ago today I was given the best gift that anyone could ever ask for, my beautiful baby girl!! She was born at 12:46 am, was 21 1/2 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. She was the most beautiful thing that I had every seen and still is.

I miss those cheeks


She loves her new trampoline.
Christmas morning. EXCITED.

My poor baby girl is sick on her birthday! I. Hate. This. She has been running a high fever off and on all day long. She has spent her birthday in bed watching cartoons, taking meds and doing breathing treatments. I wish that she felt better. It is 6:30 and she is already in bed. :( I just hope that she starts feeling better tomorrow. So if you happen to read this post, say a quick prayer for my sweet girl. 

No comments: