Sunday, January 8, 2012

First post of 2012...

It has been quite sometime since I have had the chance to post anything. I have tried to make a little time here are there to catch up on my blog reading, thank goodness. :)

Things have been so busy with the holidays and all, it has just been crazy. I am ready for the slow down.

My baby girl will be 6 years old on Tuesday.. I am just at a loss about it. Wow. It has been six whole years. I have no idea where the time has gone. It would be great if time could be my friend and not go by so freaking fast! I am not ready for my daughter to be getting all grown up on me. Not. At. All. I am so proud of her. She is amazing. She is beautiful. She has been the most wonderful blessing! She is pretty excited about her birthday this year. This is her first birthday since she started school. Last week I went and ordered her cake, Hello Kitty, for her party this weekend and cupcakes for her class on Tuesday. I know that she will love every second of it. And I am sure that I will cry at least once on her birthday..

Wish me luck this week and weekend! I will need it.

No comments: