Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday!!

It has been a long week! Abby was so glad it was Friday when she got up this morning. :) She told me that she was ready to sleep late! So I am hoping that she will keep her word and sleep later than usual!!

Not really feeling up to par today. :( I have all this sinus business going on. And it is NOT fun. My head/face feels like it is going to explode. I just took some "night time" meds and I hope that they kick in pretty quick so that I can actually get some sleep tonight.

Abby has her class Christmas party next week and I am in charge of making stockings and an ornament for all the kids. :) I am pretty excited. I am making little wreaths out of puzzle pieces! I have them all glued together and tomorrow I will paint them and put little red beads on them! I think that they are really going to turn out great! I hope that the kids like them. Abby seems to think that they are pretty cute. I will for sure post a pic when I get them finished. I am proud of myself for being a little crafty.

Well time for me to try and get some sleep. We are having a B-day party for my baby brother tomorrow and all the fam will be here. And that means that I have lots to do in the morning. :)

Happy Friday!

No comments: