Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday...

Monday is just about over...I did not really do too much today. It was so flippin cold. Ughh. I thought that I was ready for this winter weather but now I am not so sure. It was really pretty outside this morning with all the snow everywhere. :) I still really don't think that I am ready for it to be so cold. I am already missing my nice patio weather. :( I just want to sit on the patio day and night and the weather be nice. But I guess that I will have to wait for a while before I can really enjoy the patio again.
Abby had a great day at school today. She was a little disappointed that the snow was all melted when she got out of school.:( She wanted to play in it sooo bad. There really wasn't enough for her to play in but she would have gave it her best for sure. :) Oh to be a kid again and the only worries you have are if the snow is going to be melted when you get out of school. That would be nice.

Abby lost her third tooth last Monday and today she lost her forth one. She looks so cute. It just cracks me up!! She spent all evening trying to pull her tooth out. So silly. She was so glad when she finally got it out. And with the way the other top tooth is looking, we maybe doing this all over again next week.





I can't believe that it is almost Christmas!! Wow. I am really not ready for all this. I have to get all my shopping done. I am planning on getting most of it finished up this weekend. :)

Tomorrow I am going to school around 11 to help out with some Christmas projects that Mrs. Stonner has for the kids to do. I am pretty excited. And I am sure that I will stay for lunch with Abby. :) I love being able to have lunch with her every week. And she loves it too. I think that we will be painting tomorrow. And painting with 20 five or six year olds is a FUN HOT MESS!!! I am sure that by the time that I leave there I will be covered in paint from head to toe.

Well time to get things ready for tomorrow. :)
Good night!!

No comments: