Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Hump Day!!

Here we are half way thru this week and I have a busy day ahead of me...I would really just like to lay around the house all day and watch the ID channel but since that is not gonna happen I guess that I better just put my game face on.

Abby is at school and my Mom and I are about to head to my Grandmothers house to put up her new bed and take down her old one then it will be time to buy some food for this house!! Ughhhh I hate shopping. It is such a drag. Yes, I am a girl and I do not like to shop!! Crazy talk, I know.

I am hoping that we make it back in time to get a few things done around the house before I have to pick up my baby girl from school. If not I guess that they will just have to wait till tomorrow. :)

Yesterday my brother, Dalten and I got all the Christmas lights put up outside. Abby was so excited when she got home form school and he was on the roof working on them! It is the cutest thing ever, Dalten was just as excited about putting up the lights as Abby was. I love that my family is so freaking great!!!  And the house looks WONDERFUL!!! Just sayin'!!

No comments: