Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Hump Day

Here we are half way through the week. And I am ready for the weekend.

Spent most of the day at my Meme's house today. My Mom and I cleaned her house and moved some furniture around. And it looks like we will be back over there on Friday morning putting up her new entertainment center. Fun Stuff. :) Oh and her Christmas tree has to be put up....I really only want to put up one Christmas tree a year. Haha.

I have school with the kids in the morning. I am pretty sure that we will be working on finishing up the rest of their Christmas stuff. This weekend my Mom and I have to put names on 20 stockings and make 20 small Christmas wreaths for the class. It should be a fun time. I am sure that Abby will want to be all up in the middle of the glitter and glue that we are using to put the names on the stockings. :) She has a thing for glitter. A messy thing. :) By the time that we get finished I am sure that we will have more glitter on us than on the stockings. But I would not have it any other way!!

I am pretty excited about tomorrow afternoon, my Dad is coming to town and I am going to meet up with him and get some shopping done. I can't wait. I have missed him so much. It seems like forever since we have got to see him. It will be some great, much needed Daddy/Daughter shopping time! I love it.

I have not been able to sleep this week. I don't know what the deal is but I am really getting tired of it. I feel tired but just can't go to sleep. :( Not fun at all. Thank goodness for the ID channel and Pinterest, otherwise I would be bored out of my mind!!!

Well time for me to try to go to sleep....Wish me luck!!

No comments: