Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A long time...

It has been forever since I have been able to blog! And one would think that since I don't work anymore that I have plenty of time to blog about every little thing. But not so much.

Things have been busy to say the least. We are fully moved in!! OMG, I did not think that I would ever be able to say that!!! It is so nice not to have to worry about packing and unpacking anymore! Thank goodness.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was so nice to spend the day at my Memaw's house with the fam. I just love being out in the middle of no where! It was very relaxing! And the food was, as always, PERFECT!! My Memaw is the best cook in the world!! And I not not kidding! She is amazing. 

Plans today will include me heading to the school to help out with...I am not sure yet. But I am sure that it will be fun! And then lunch with my beautiful daughter!! Last night she pulled out one of her 4 loose teeth! It was so funny! She was shocked! And this morning she was $5 bucks richer! Wow.  Lucky girl!! She was so excited to go to school and tell her friends that she pulled her tooth out all by herself! She is such a big girl! After school I think that I will head home to try and finish decorating for Christmas! Abby gave my mom and I strict orders this morning to have it all done. LOL. And yes, she does get her bossiness from ME!! And I am ok with that!!

Time to head to town and play with the kids! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!!!

No comments: