Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lost in my thoughts....

It has been a little while since I have blogged. I think it is because I just have so many things on my mind and I am really not sure where to start.

Well, tomorrow is a big day! I will be getting off work early tomorrow so that we ca go and Meet the Teacher! My baby girl will be starting school on Monday. I am feeling very anxious about it!I know that she will love it and that she will have a great time but my baby girl is growing up way too fast!! I guess it is just bittersweet. I can't wait to see the look on her face when we go and see her classroom for the first time tomorrow. She is very very excited about it. And this Saturday we will be going to get her all signed up for soccer! All of this is happening at one time and I am just hoping that I can handle it all! I took the day off on Monday. I have no idea what I am going to do but I am off work. Hell I may end up sitting in the parking lot of the school until she gets out. I hope that is not the case but it is a possibility! I don't think that I would be having such a hard time with her going to school if I was able to take her and pick her up everyday. With work I will not be able to pock her up from school everyday. I will be bale to get her ready each morning and take her but my Mom will be picking her up most of the time. It is really breaking my heart that I will not be able to be there everyday! I want,to be able to do it all. I want to be the Mom that is able to be there for everything and I do not want work to be the reason that I am not able to be the places that I really want to be. I know that it is something that happens everyday all the time but that is not how I want things to happen here! I am very thankful that my Mom is able to pick her up for me but I do wish that it was me...

I am pretty sure that this weekend will be a busy one and I am not one that really enjoys a busy weekend! Friday night we have a cook out at my Aunts house..Saturday morning we have soccer sign ups, then we are going to get a storage building and start moving things into that. I am hoping that we get everything moved into it that we need to so that we can start painting at my Moms. We are getting ready to move into my Moms house. We are all very excited about it and ready to get things moving along. The biggest part we are going to try and get done this weekend....taking everything in what was the game room to storage. After it is all cleared out we will start painting and then we will be laying floor. Fun stuff. I really wish it was already done and over with. But it won't be long once we are able to get started.

Once we move in there and get everything finished then we will start on out house. Justin's sister is going to rent the house from us and before they move in I want to be able to paint and fix a few things while there is nothing in the house. So I am sure that my non busy weekends have come to an end. With all the painting, moving and soccer I am sure that I will have plenty to do on the weekends.

Time to watch a little bit more of the Ranger game and head to bed!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: