Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet the Teacher

We met Abby's teacher this afternoon! She is so sweet. I think she is going to be great! Her name is Mrs. Stonner. She has been teaching Kindergarten since before I was in school! I am no longer worried about Abby getting in trouble from seeing some of the other kids that will be in her class. Wow. Some parents just let their kids run wild. I am not near as anxious I was about her starting school. I am feeling pretty good about it. I know that I will have a hard time on Monday but I am just glad that her teacher is super nice! I am so proud of her! She is going to do great and I can't wait to pick her up from school on Monday and see how her day was! :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: