Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Don't Blink..

Since Abby started Kindergarten so many things have changed. I knew that things would be different, but I had no idea it would be so different so fast. She is growing up fast and there is not one thing that I can do about it. I am on the verge of having a First Grader!! Are you kidding me?!?! I am not ready for that at all!

Since September of 2011 I have been a stay at home Mom/Wife. I can say that I have not been happier in my life! I love being able to be so involved in Abby's school life. It means the world to me! I am so thankful that my Hubby works so hard so that I am able to do that!:)

Big weekend planned- Abby's soccer tournament is Saturday. We have to be on the field at 7:45ish, yes that is in the morning!! Not looking forward to trying to get her up that early but I am pretty excited about it. All the girls are going to have pink hair and a bunch of signs have beet made for the parade that they are having! I know that the girls will have a blast. We have a game at 12:00 and at 3:00. Time to get ready for the heat! I am sure that it will be crazy hot!

Time to get somethings done around the house! Hope you have have a wonderful day!!

No comments: