Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday..

Happy Sunday! I am taking advantage of this day!! Baseball and being lazy! Yesterday we had soccer pretty early and the rest of the day we got some yard work done and planted flowers. And from all of that I am tires today! My allergies have been terrible the past week or so and the medicine makes me soooo sleepy! :(

Well Abby will be graduating from Kindergarten on the 25th of May!!! Yes I am freaking out...to say the least! I am not ready for my Baby Girl to grow up! Not. At. All. She is really excited about it all! And I am too but I am still a little sad! She had her cap and gown pictures this past week. I was up there helping get all the kids dressed and ready. It was so much fun. There was a few times that I almost teared up!! I am such a baby when it comes to my baby! I can't wait to see what the pics look like! I am sure that they will turn out great!
I have already been planning a party for Abby after her graduation. Flowers are ordered for her congratulations bouquet , I will be ordering a cake this week and all the family has been notified! So excited! It is going to be a surprise for her and I k ow that she will love every bit of it!

Rangers are tied up! Gotta get back to watching the game!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: